Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Too Progressive

1. My blog is called Too Progressive, “Political blogging from the nation’s capital by Terry Carter.” This is "general Info" blog. It has lots of political news, polls, opinions and more. The blog was started in 2006 and focuses on the DC area. Though I am not sure yet I believe this is a left leaning blog. After further research I can be confident in this assumption because there are posts making fun of McCain.

2. The first thing I noticed was Advertisements. There are so many advertisements all over the site from Barack Obama to ads for books and more. Also, the blog I have followed up till now have been very focused. For example, the China blog is all about my sister's trip to China, The Roots blog is all about the Roots. Too Progressive is a more broad blog. Though it is focused on politics, that is a huge area and there are many different post topics.

3. After reading a blog post I can firmly say this is a very liberal blog. The author uses a lot of sarcasm to poke fun at republicans and McCain. In the post "The politics of fear new version 2.0" the author talks about how the republicans use their campaigns to scare people. It is very harsh

1 comment:

Jackie Mitchell said...

I visited too progressive after reading your blog, and I agree that it is very liberal. While it is clearly biased, I think it still makes many valid points. It should be an interesting blog to follow during this election!