Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blog Post #4 continued...

Sarcasm is also utilized frequently. The title of a recent post is, “Time for democrats to get over it, John McCain is not George Bush,” followed by this video.



The comments the author makes are so outrageous sometimes I have to laugh. In a post named, “Virginia Bans First Amendment Rights” the author explains that people in Virginia are not allowed to wear clothing promoting candidates to the polling places on November 4th. The author responds by saying, “You know what? F--- it. (not dashes in the real post) I say we all go to the polls naked. I mean…REALLY?!” Sometimes I just have to laugh.

To sum up the recent posts I would use words like; profanity, sarcasm, bush bashing, extreme views, etc. I now realize that the opinions are horribly skewed and I now view, “Too Progressive” as entertainment.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Perhaps it would be best to choose a different blog. Sounds too radical for school.