Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blog Post #4

It is becoming apparent that the author of, “Too Progressive” is a fanatic. He is so far left wing that it makes it hard for me to take anything he says seriously. For example, the author posed this question, “why does John McCain hate America and our culture??” Every post I read reduces the credibility of the blog. Profanity is a common occurrence in the recent blog posts.

Many of the posts include videos. This video was one of the posts and demonstrates the political leanings of the author. WARNING!!! INAPPROPRIATE VULGAR LANGUAGE!! (Can't embed for some reason so here is a hyperlink) Vote McCain I find this video humorous but the author calls it an instant, “Classic,” once again reaffirming his political views.

1 comment:

Jackie Mitchell said...

I guess I knew all along that there were such fanatical people out there, but it's still shocking to find someone who expresses these beliefs in such extreme language. I guess it's good that you are atleast getting some entertainment from your time reading this.