Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things I Have Learned In Political Science

Lets start literal. I learned many things about our political system. I am now more educated about our country and will be able to hold conversations about politics. But I think there are more valuable things I learned in this class. First, I learned many technology skills like; Blogging, making videos, research, and online tools. I also learned how to formulate an argument, take a stance, and hold my position. I also learned, through my debate topic, that even if you do not agree with the topic or the side of the topic you are stuck with you can be successful. With lots of research and hard work I learned to take a side I might not agree with.
I learned many things in this class and I think I will be able to take all of these skills and knowledge with me as I move on in life.

Thank you for a great year Mr. Shoemaker!

Andrew Nagelberg

1 comment:

Jim said...

Thanks for your comments. I wanted to let you know I respect and value the fact that no matter what the discussion topic was or how well it was presented by a peer, you were always willing to enter into (and often initiate) a discussion. Thanks for your sincere effort. Best wishes for the future.